Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   PC Gaming (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Vengie's Game Screenshot Thread (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33815711)

Dave Jul 8, 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster (Post 1337285094)
I knew Gioknight couldn't stay mad at us forever.

:lol:

Lurk Jul 8, 2013 06:15 PM

incredible how Skyrim is beginning to look outdated already.
Mind me, I enjoyed the game a lot while it lasted.

Evileh Jul 8, 2013 11:46 PM

With good enough enb's i still think it looks fantastic!

Evileh Jul 9, 2013 01:37 AM

Case in point btw...

Lurk Jul 9, 2013 08:39 AM

tastes differ, and personally I appreciate the effort, but choosing between being an arse or not, I've opted for the latter! :D

Evileh Jul 9, 2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurk (Post 1337285980)
tastes differ, and personally I appreciate the effort, but choosing between being an arse or not, I've opted for the latter! :D

lol gotcha

ThirdEye Jul 9, 2013 02:16 PM

I go for the former

Lurk Jul 9, 2013 06:24 PM

well played, both :lol:

:up:

Dark_Swordmaster Jul 9, 2013 11:48 PM

Played Rise Of Flight last night. Spectated an online match because the latency made it nearly impossible to lead/fly. Regardless, the game has some fantastic damage modeling.

Those are his wings you can see floating back in the background.

And this cool series of a dude who was killed smashing his damaged plane into a building. It's really cool how the body of the plane actually bends and deforms, doesn't just break/explode/disappear like other flight games.

Crawdaddy79 Jul 14, 2013 05:49 PM

Star Ruler

I seriously suck at 4x games. This one has kicked my ass for 19 hours.

Dark_Swordmaster Jul 14, 2013 06:09 PM

To be fair, Star Ruler is a product of poor design and execution.

Crawdaddy79 Jul 14, 2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster (Post 1337290736)
To be fair, Star Ruler is a product of poor design and execution.

I like it, but the whole 3 dimensional galaxy is a pain in the ass to navigate. There is an option to flatten, and my next attempt will be with that enabled.

I played SOTS 1 and that was fun, I might try my hand at SOTS 2 (I picked it up from Indie Gala a month ago), and uninstall Star Ruler entirely. I gave it a fair chance, I think.

ThirdEye Jul 19, 2013 10:46 PM

Oblivion, Dark Souls, Skyrim

Deaderinred Jul 20, 2013 08:55 AM

the ****, how do you kill those skeletons in the graveyard at the start? i've been stuck on them for months. MONTHS.

ThirdEye Jul 20, 2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaderinred (Post 1337294777)
the ****, how do you kill those skeletons in the graveyard at the start? i've been stuck on them for months. MONTHS.

If I remember correctly you have to kill the bigger skeleton first to stop the others from reassembling back.

Dark_Swordmaster Jul 20, 2013 11:19 AM

That is not correct. Kill the necromancers (what he's showing there) and they'll stop rebuilding. And if you've JUST started the game, don't go down, go up.

Deaderinred Jul 20, 2013 11:48 AM

what is it with people and this game and their cryptic ****ing messages? i find messages laying around all the time with some vague bullshit like "up!" i mean.. ****ing just... ****.

i explored abit more and discovered at the otherside of this starting area is the undead berg so i explored that for abit and leveled up quite a lot. controls are still cumbersome though.

was getting really into it again and then i find come across this inescapable cu*t.

just.. what the ****. ****ing... ****facemother****ing****.

ThirdEye Jul 20, 2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster (Post 1337294855)
That is not correct. Kill the necromancers (what he's showing there) and they'll stop rebuilding. And if you've JUST started the game, don't go down, go up.

I thought he was talking about the graveyard next to firelink

HyperNovae Jul 20, 2013 12:06 PM

That guys ridiculously easy, just stand between his legs, block and swing on him. He can't hit you while you are snuggled in his groin if I remember correctly.

Dark_Swordmaster Jul 20, 2013 12:18 PM

Climb ladder, drop on him, repeat.

Deaderinred Jul 20, 2013 01:43 PM

how are you guys playing this game? its like every second of game time is rape city.

my baldur's gate trilogy run with scs1/2 and a whole ton of mods and difficulty mods is harder than dark souls yet dark souls just seems to revel in shitty controls and punishes you for it.

also who keeps putting all these messages everywhere? other players? how? can i do it? can i leave stuff telling them to go **** themselves? its madding. i tried to "summon" other plays in but that seemed to fail and their characters looked badass.

this is something i would be very into if not for the complete unresponsive controls. i try to roll and and drink a estus and nothing happens for instance or some other **** like a group of undead just rape you and you can roll because out of the way because of the rape animation.

:bleh:

good game tho.

Progression Jul 20, 2013 02:20 PM

L2P, also controls are great. Are you playing with KB+Mouse? :p

Deaderinred Jul 20, 2013 03:48 PM

no bro, playing with a 360 pad. :bleh:

figured out the slow controls were due to the club i was using, seems faster with a scimitar. managed to find a merc nearby and buy a ton of **** that i dont know how to what to use. got new shiny armour too.

the demon on the bridge is still bullshit hard and that dark knight underground near it is too. i wasted all my electric powder i had trying to kill the dark knight so now im kinda ****ed, i've been through this ****ing area 100s of times killing ****. its kinda numbing my brain.

Progression Jul 20, 2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaderinred (Post 1337295005)
no bro, playing with a 360 pad. :bleh:

figured out the slow controls were due to the club i was using, seems faster with a scimitar. managed to find a merc nearby and buy a ton of **** that i dont know how to what to use. got new shiny armour too.

the demon on the bridge is still bullshit hard and that dark knight underground near it is too. i wasted all my electric powder i had trying to kill the dark knight so now im kinda ****ed, i've been through this ****ing area 100s of times killing ****. its kinda numbing my brain.

The dark knight (im batman!) is susceptible to backstabs, and for the demon at the bridge you can either go for the groin or do a jump slash on him by going to the top of the tower (clear the archers first) repeatedly.

Good luck! :D

ThirdEye Jul 21, 2013 09:32 PM

First time playing Morrowind.

Taturana Jul 22, 2013 06:18 AM

Are you going to add mods to it?

Dave Jul 22, 2013 07:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that is modded

Dark_Swordmaster Jul 22, 2013 08:44 AM

There aren't large enough breasts in that picture to be modded.

ThirdEye Jul 22, 2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taturana (Post 1337296053)
Are you going to add mods to it?

Graphics and Sound Overhaul. Nice installer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster (Post 1337296109)

:lol:

Seyiji Jul 22, 2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Swordmaster (Post 1337296109)

There are the lady in the water hasn't finished surfacing yet.