Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Home Theaters and Photography (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Official Digi Cam Pic Thread! (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33755999)

Jasef May 8, 2004 08:04 PM

wELL, Im back home piss ass drunk after being out with my band, hobs0n and a few random guys. Pics taken with my old Olympus C-120.




First of, we arive at Fellini. Hobs0n, the singer in my band, a random guy:


Me and hobs0n. We got a little to drink:







Ok, and after this photo, we all was so god damn drunk that we couldnt take many more photos. I will have no responsability for how much like an idiot I look in those photos. And the guy in the middle is the guitarist, he usually doesnt look that small :bleh: :



Enjoy. no mocking, or youll face instant bannage! Which I cannot really give, but still :bleh:

UDHA May 9, 2004 04:40 AM

The Trip
 
The Trip


The Destination
The Travel
The Glamor
The Eats
The Drinks
All The Drinks
The Shenannigans
The DANGER!
The End


*Yeah, somebody did fall down those stairs eventually :D

UDHA May 9, 2004 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jasef

And the guy in the middle is the guitarist, he usually doesnt look that small :bleh: :

[/b]
:lol: Check out that little guitarist ! :p
Who's camera?

**G.I.BRO** May 9, 2004 12:28 PM

Great pics guys.. UDHA, mmmmmm what a choice of drinks. MmmMmMmm :p

My cars interior
Interior1
Interior2
Interior3

UDHA May 9, 2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by **G.I.BRO**
Great pics guys.. UDHA, mmmmmm what a choice of drinks. MmmMmMmm :p

My cars interior
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/dash_1.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/dash_2.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/dash_3.jpg

look how clean that is! :eek: did you do that just for us? I know I can't keep a car that clean, especially the floor, hey look, you're wearing socks! :lol: so is that car worked or stock?

drinks were very :drool:
we are hoping to do that again soon so I hope this thread keeps it's momentum

**G.I.BRO** May 9, 2004 08:49 PM

Yesh, wearing my white sports socks there. :drool:

To be honest, i only cleaned the car for about 15min before i went out on friday. That pic was taken this today. Its not as clean as it seems. Im actually kinda shocked that it looked that clean in the pics! :lol:

NAh, its pretty clean, tho the carpet by my feet and the mats need a good scrubbing. Theres alot of salt build up on the carpet corners which i need to clean out. Also, theres some dirt and crap (food bits mainly) that have built up inbetween the seats that i cant reach. May get it detailed.

But yeah, still like the quality of those pics... Super detailed.
:drool:

phexus May 9, 2004 09:13 PM

This is a pic i took of a bunch of snow hanging off of our shop roof, it was really cool looking.


Andrew LB May 9, 2004 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UDHA
look how clean that is! :eek: did you do that just for us? I know I can't keep a car that clean, especially the floor, hey look, you're wearing socks! :lol: so is that car worked or stock?

drinks were very :drool:
we are hoping to do that again soon so I hope this thread keeps it's momentum


Hehe. I'm the exact same way when it comes to my interior. Plus you gotta keep black clean since every little flake of dust/dirt shows on it. here are some pics after i finished my ipod install.









Edit: Actually the interior color is called Onyx. I thought onyx is the same as black, but if i don't use Vinylex or another protectant, it starts looking dark blue.

Andrew LB May 9, 2004 10:16 PM

My dog Ellie. A purebred AKC American Brittany. Puppies available around this time next year.


Andrew LB May 9, 2004 10:19 PM

Me... drunk on a beautiful day at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. (CART)

No mocking... or jasef will ban you. :p ;) :D :evil:


Andrew LB May 9, 2004 10:30 PM

And here are some shots from my last Vegas trip where my good friend Antoine got married. The room is the suite my friends I had for the weekend at the MGM Grand and a few shots out the window.

Edit: It looks nice out... but it was around 115'f that whole weekend.








DigitalDemon May 9, 2004 11:20 PM

heh, very old night shot of my car's interior being worked on, and there was crap on the lens.

flyhigh May 10, 2004 12:15 AM

Let me guess...

**G.I.BRO**: 93 Integra 2dr?

Andrew LB: 2000 Audi A4?

DigitalDemon: 96 Chrysler Intrepid? Sebring?

Canon S230

phexus May 10, 2004 12:59 AM

This is a cathedral in NYC. I forget the name of it. It was amazing.



Anybody afraid of high places? looking down from the top of the Empire State Building.

logen1869F May 10, 2004 09:13 PM

^^^^^^^^^^

my friend works in a video game store that u can kinda make out from that last pic :D

Andrew LB May 10, 2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by flyhigh
Let me guess...

Andrew LB: 2000 Audi A4?



Mine is a 2001.5. Same body style... a few differences such as suspension, front strut brace, and a the Quattro Celebration Package. :)

Quote:

Anybody afraid of high places? looking down from the top of the Empire State Building.

I have some photos from the observation deck at the World Trade Center but they are not digital. They were from like 10 years ago. Maybe i'll dig them up and scan them.

phexus May 10, 2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew LB




I have some photos from the observation deck at the World Trade Center but they are not digital. They were from like 10 years ago. Maybe i'll dig them up and scan them.

Please Do!!!

UDHA May 11, 2004 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew LB
Hehe. I'm the exact same way when it comes to my interior. Plus you gotta keep black clean since every little flake of dust/dirt shows on it. here are some pics after i finished my ipod install.


http://www.kalionzes.com/ipod/ipodcar1.jpg

http://www.kalionzes.com/ipod/ipodcar2.jpg

http://www.kalionzes.com/ipod/ipodcar3.jpg


Edit: Actually the interior color is called Onyx. I thought onyx is the same as black, but if i don't use Vinylex or another protectant, it starts looking dark blue.

Nice Audi, you'd want to keep that interior sparkling

hobs0n May 11, 2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew LB
Me... drunk on a beautiful day at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. (CART)

No mocking... or jasef will ban you. :p ;) :D :evil:


Now THAT is a drunken smile :D

hobs0n May 11, 2004 01:56 PM

Jasef: You gotta take some Highres pics of Uppsala Domkyrka :eek: Its only the biggest church in northen Europe :) Nasty of you to post those party pics.. You look cool atleast, I just look like a dork ;)

Andrew LB May 11, 2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hobs0n
Now THAT is a drunken smile :D

I just realized i gotta stop smoking and drinking coffee... or whiten those teeth. (they look worse in the photo)

Jasef May 11, 2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hobs0n
Jasef: You gotta take some Highres pics of Uppsala Domkyrka :eek: Its only the biggest church in northen Europe :) Nasty of you to post those party pics.. You look cool atleast, I just look like a dork ;)
WHAT?!!


Thats CATHEDRAL, thank you very much! :mad:












:p

hobs0n May 11, 2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew LB
I just realized i gotta stop smoking and drinking coffee... or whiten those teeth. (they look worse in the photo)
I was gonna say something about your teeth but I thought I should be nice for once :D

hobs0n May 11, 2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jasef
WHAT?!!


Thats CATHEDRAL, thank you very much! :mad:












:p

Ok then: take pic of the phat cathedral in Uppsala. There satisfied? :p

**G.I.BRO** May 12, 2004 11:37 AM

TODAYS LUNCH!!!! :drool:
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/top1.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/top2.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/meat1.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/grill1.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/meat2.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/final1.jpg
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/final2.jpg


Teh after math!!!
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/fini.jpg

wazman May 12, 2004 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by **G.I.BRO**
TODAYS LUNCH!!!! :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Very nice!

What time will mine be ready? :)

mad May 12, 2004 05:03 PM

me @ home in front of my laptop...
i was programming a web-page, thats why i seem to be in deep thought... :)


phexus May 12, 2004 06:50 PM

Man, pictures of food always look yucky unless they are done professionally.

**G.I.BRO** May 13, 2004 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by phexus
Man, pictures of food always look yucky unless they are done professionally.
You saying in not a professional picture taker guy!?!? Worse yet, you saying my food is YUCKY?!?!?!
:(
Totally forgot self protraits. Just took these. Man, i need a hair cut. So nasty. :eek:
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/me1.JPG
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/me2.JPG
http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/me3.JPG

:bleh:

UDHA May 13, 2004 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andrew LB
I just realized i gotta stop smoking and drinking coffee... or whiten those teeth. (they look worse in the photo)
I took the liberty:


Quote:

http://theskank.modszone.com/Pics/top2.jpg
Tomato what?



bit of a rediculous bottle IMO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com