Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jackass 2 (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33881289)

Dave Jan 29, 2007 08:29 PM

Jackass 2

So my parents rented this movie last week and they watched it 2 nights ago. They were laughing their asses off throughout the entire movie. I just watched it myself about 30 minutes ago and i smiled at some of the stunts but most just had me thinking "could someone be so ****ing stupid?".

Something wrong with my sense of humor or what? I didn't find it funny at all. Kind of odd because usually if my parents find something funny im right there with them laughing too.

Uber_Tiny Jan 29, 2007 08:43 PM

One persons since of humor is different than another.

I know I don't plan on seeing the movie.

Something about watching stupid people do stupid things like stapling your nut sack to your leg just doesn't seem funny to me

Stingray Jan 29, 2007 08:45 PM

I found this one better than the first.

Chubz Jan 29, 2007 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stingray (Post 1334779364)
I found this one better than the first.

Same here... I couldn't stop laughing at some parts of the movie. One part that sticks out is when he's dressed up like an old man and walking in public with his (pair of fake) nuts hanging out of his shorts. :D

But some parts were definitely more funny than others.

Just depends on your sense of humor.. not everybody will laugh at the same things. :)

Stingray Jan 29, 2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubz (Post 1334779370)
Same here... I couldn't stop laughing at some parts of the movie. One part that sticks out is when he's dressed up like an old man and walking in public with his (pair of fake) nuts hanging out of his shorts. :D

But some parts were definitely more funny than others.

Just depends on your sense of humor.. not everybody will laugh at the same things. :)

LOL ya the nuts part was great! :lol:

BikeRacks Jan 29, 2007 10:27 PM

I thought it was funny, really odd that your parents liked it, I can't see mine watching it for more than 5 minutes before turning it off.

cjl64 Jan 29, 2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikeRacks (Post 1334779508)
I thought it was funny, really odd that your parents liked it, I can't see mine watching it for more than 5 minutes before turning it off.

I would have thought the same.... but my parents ended up asking me if i saw it and what i thought of it.. i was like you guys watched it? They where like umm yeah it was really funny. I was a little in shock to hear that. But then again it made more sence after i thought about it. my mom totally loves the Wild Boys show.... she cant get enough of them. She really likes them as people for some reason..:confused:

Osirus Jan 29, 2007 11:31 PM

I watched it with my mom, my dad, my sis in law, my brother, my 3 year old nephew, and 6 year old niece my grandma and grandpa ... lol A good ol family movie... actually i was making a .um "backup copy" of it,and i popped it in to see if it worked..and we all ended up watching it. everyone found it pretty funny.. well i agree a few of the things were kinda dumb.. but most was good.. even today, im outside with my 3 year old nephew.. theres a shovel on the ground and he says, "remember when they guy jumped on it like this and it hit him in the face.. Yeah I saw that on jackass.."

BikeRacks Jan 29, 2007 11:35 PM

3 and 6 years old, wow!, I remember my parents wouldn't let me watch rated R movies until I was like 10, and they probably wouldn't have let me watch something like Jackass 2 until I was like 16