Will you be making a version which enables overclocking for X1800/1900 cards?
Ray Adams is the creator of ATI Tray Tools, for queries on it's supported cards, I'd recommend you post any questions here.
* Added new overclocking method for X1xxx boards with Overdrive support. "Driver Level overclocking".
Near the same method first was introduced in RivaTuner and then in ATITool.
What will this method do ?
1. Overclocking will be done by Catalyst itself like Overdrive
2. Voltage will be applied by driver for GPU and by ATT for memory. Only for hardware with voltage regulator
3. ATT will emulate Overdrive job, but will allow to set clocks when you want it instead of when you
run full screen 3D application.
4. This should work even if you didn't disable ATI HotKey poller! And clocks will not reset by that service in 3D games
5. With this method clocks shouldn't not resets when you play any video files (tested on my 1800XT)
6. More stable overclocking.
7. You can create full featured overclocking profiles in ATT and use them in game profiles.
8. For Video board without OverDrive support ATT will use alternative method for overclocking like used in ATI WinClk and also
in last release of RivaTuner.
But this method has some disadvantages:
1. Big steps for clock regulators. For GPU about 6Mhz and about 9Mhz for Memory.
2. Not all voltages can be applied. Try not to set voltage less than 1.1000 and voltage can not be applied if video
doesn't support voltage control.
* Improved Overdrive 3 support. Now ATT will calculate nearest possible clocks before applying.
[+] Added Japenese, Finnish translations
[+] Added option to include clocks in Overclocking Profile. Now you can create profile just for FAN or for Voltage control
without GPU and Memory clocks. "C" means that profile has Clocks included.
* Updated user interface in some dialog windows.
* Updated "New AA & AF Methods" database. Added a lot of experimental options to improve antialiasing methods
like SAAOM, EATM.
[F] Fixed procedure to display memory clocks as DDR in Overclocking Window.[*] Updated tray icon
[+] Added hotkeys to switch monitor rotation between 0/90 and 0/270
[+] Added Romanian translation[*] Updated existing translation files
[+] Added Memory IO voltage control for X1xxx video boards.
[+] Updated GUI interface for some dialog boxes[*] Updated core names database
[+] Added 500ms delay before restoring previous 3D settings after exiting from game. If this included in game profile.[*] Updated text rendering procedure in FlashOSD module[*] Updated overclocking support for RV570 and RV560 boards. Thanks Unwinder for help and information.
* Updated core and product names database. Included X1300, X1800 information
* Fixed bug in Display Detection procedure in Windows 64
* Fixed error with ScreenShot file name generation
* Fixed bug with Custom Game profiles.
* Added option in Advanced Direct3D Tweaks database to force support for Adaptive AA
22.214.171.1246 is latest as of this day.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com