Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Fanboy of the Year (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33856321)

Hidavi May 20, 2006 10:59 PM

Fanboy of the Year

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...216376043&q=ds

:nag::bleh::cry:

ViCyniC May 21, 2006 12:20 AM

I think it's a joke...:hmm: :nuts:

Oh, and whats up with all this biased crap you're referring to for your source of topics? Sometimes I wonder behind the hilarity of it all if there's a part of you that agree with this stuff. :hmm:

Tizen May 22, 2006 03:06 PM

Jesus... Every forum has this thread. It's a freaking parody, ok? :lol:

Nosferatu May 22, 2006 03:20 PM

It is:
- dumb
- boring
- too long
- unarticulated
- not funny

Hidavi May 22, 2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViCyniC
I think it's a joke...:hmm: :nuts:

Oh, and whats up with all this biased crap you're referring to for your source of topics? Sometimes I wonder behind the hilarity of it all if there's a part of you that agree with this stuff. :hmm:

Na, if you've been following (I wouldn't expect you to) all of my threads, I've posted both good stuff about MSFT and about Sony.

mabran May 22, 2006 05:31 PM

Thanks hidavi I needed a good laugh :lol: "It's a fact look it up" this guy is a moron. He kinda looks like a best buy employee at my local store they are always full of knowledge :lol:

ViCyniC May 23, 2006 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidavi
Na, if you've been following (I wouldn't expect you to) all of my threads, I've posted both good stuff about MSFT and about Sony.

I meant about Nintendo, genius.

Hidavi May 23, 2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

I meant about Nintendo, genius.

I never make threads about Nintendo :nuts:. You taking such offense about my posts screams "I am Fanboy!"

ViCyniC May 23, 2006 06:15 PM

Quote:

I never make threads about Nintendo :nuts:.

Excuse me?

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33856277

Quote:

You taking such offense about my posts screams "I am Fanboy!"

Never said I wasn't. But that pic is offensive. I do wear glasses, but I'm not fat, nor am I white. :mad:

Takezo May 23, 2006 06:30 PM

The only reason why he has to bash Nintendo DS, is because it's rules.

None of the satements are true. DS does not cost $300, DS batery life is pretty long, far longer than PSP's. It's probably made way before DS launch.

I bought the PSP because it was one hot looking peice of hardware. But I have not seen any games that I would want to play on it. To me my PSP is a $250 video player that is limmited to the memory card you buy. I spent $95 dollars on a 512MB stick at launch, boy do I feel screwed now with 2GB sicks now falling below the $100 mark. Oh well. I don't hate the PSP, I just wish PSP had more unique games. I don't like buying games twice.

DS got a pretty good following for a system that does not boast graphics or media playback. This means that people are buying DS for games.

My PSP reminds me of my old Game Gear, but sleaker and less bulky. (that's right I got a Game Gear, and it still works. :D ) The funny thing is that I own 5 games for the game gear, and I own only own Lumines for PSP which was a major mistake. :o

I am still waiting for a great RPG to come out for PSP.

ViCyniC May 23, 2006 06:38 PM

You can play media, pictures, and older generation Nintendo games and Turbo Grapfix games on the DS, all through special flash roms you can buy. And also watch TV with other accessories.

Not to mention, I hear that Opera will work on Nintendo DS.

Hidavi May 23, 2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

ok, one.

Hidavi May 23, 2006 08:12 PM

I feel its important, as to keep from getting shot at, to declare the following:

I own both a DS and a PSP, I loved my GC and PS1 and I'm really excited about the Wii. My first three consoles in my life were from Nintendo, good memories. I had every last Gameboy. I have nothing against Nintendo. That last thread was just to arouse the masses.

WhO_KnOwS May 25, 2006 06:00 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81812200&q=psp

O_o

Hidavi May 25, 2006 06:03 PM

^excellent!

_-F10-_ May 25, 2006 06:11 PM

Man o man, the sadness is that there are actually folks who believe and spew that tripe religiously.....good laughs,

thanks Hidavi

Hidavi May 25, 2006 06:13 PM

^no prob ;)

_-F10-_ May 25, 2006 06:18 PM

Quote:

Excuse me?

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33856277

Never said I wasn't. But that pic is offensive. I do wear glasses, but I'm not fat, nor am I white. :mad:

Oh come off it man. Obviously not all fanboys are of the same body build, visual capacity or racial background for that matter.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who take offense to an obvious joke designed to emphasize point rather than offend.

Moreover, responses such as yours to said joke scream "I can't think of a good comeback so I'm going to be indignant about the most rediculous thing I can come up with"

:nag::nag::nag::nag::rolleyes:

EDIT: Final thought on the matter is if you can't look at at pic like

and laugh, then you shouldn't be browsing ANY net forums because trust me bro, there is a lot MORE offensive **** out there than this

Hidavi May 25, 2006 06:22 PM

Don't sweat him. He just got overly upset because I posted something that spoke against Nintendo. :nag:

_-F10-_ May 25, 2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Don't sweat him. He just got overly upset because I posted something that spoke against Nintendo. :nag:

lol. qft

still though, while I guess I was still addressing him, it goes for everyone.

PC card carrying *******s who, if not accomdated or if offended in some small way or if not agreed with, they pull some kinda PC bs right at the last second just so they can feel justifed that they are talking to a bigot/racist/dullard whatever so they don't feel so bad about themselves

ViCyniC May 25, 2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _-F10-_
Oh come off it man. Obviously not all fanboys are of the same body build, visual capacity or racial background for that matter.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who take offense to an obvious joke designed to emphasize point rather than offend.

Moreover, responses such as yours to said joke scream "I can't think of a good comeback so I'm going to be indignant about the most rediculous thing I can come up with"

:nag::nag::nag::nag::rolleyes:

EDIT: Final thought on the matter is if you can't look at at pic like

and laugh, then you shouldn't be browsing ANY net forums because trust me bro, there is a lot MORE offensive **** out there than this

I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU!!! :mad: YOU RUINED MY DAY! :mad: REALLY! :mad:

Perky McGiggles May 25, 2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

???

ViCyniC May 25, 2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles

???

First fix the weight. Then I'll get to the other details if you're interest. And I know you are.

_-F10-_ May 26, 2006 05:25 AM

Quote:

I AM SO ANGRY AT YOU!!! :mad: YOU RUINED MY DAY! :mad: REALLY! :mad:

:nag::nag::nag:

All aside though, I am truly and deeply sorry for the fact that I ruined your day, if indeed I did. However, I don't apologize for, nor do I retract what I said. I think it's a load of BS to be having an argument about something, however important or trivial, just to suddenly bring up your "distaste" for a satirical and obviously embellished stereotype. And for what? either you really couldn't think up something better to say so you chose to go petty style, or you looked at the picture and it reminded you so much of your own self that you got indignant and decided to make an ass of yourself by pointing out the over abundance of differences ( i think you pointed out a whole 2) between you and the image depicted in the picture, which as I stated above is meant to be a BROAD spectrum comment on a specific edifice of culture.

I know that was a bunch of :nag::bleh: but it's a big pet peeve of mine. and I know there are those who agree with me.

Hidavi May 26, 2006 09:04 AM

Hmmm, I believe it isn't quite that serious a matter...

ViCyniC May 26, 2006 10:34 AM

Quote:

Bravo.

_-F10-_ May 26, 2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

obviously not. like I said, sorry for the :nag::nag::nag:. While it IS is pet peeve of mine I was pissed off last night about other things so I went a little long...sorry :o

ViCyniC May 26, 2006 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _-F10-_
obviously not. like I said, sorry for the :nag::nag::nag:. While it IS is pet peeve of mine I was pissed off last night about other things so I went a little long...sorry :o

I will NEVER forgive you for the PAIN you've caused me!!!11 :mad:

;)

ragewars_sc Jun 11, 2006 06:30 PM

He has some problems.. anygirl whant to give some love for a lonely guy that really suffers?? :)))))) :nuts: :evil: :nuts: