||Oct 8, 2019 01:01 AM
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Optional
Yo! It's out! Grab 'em
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Highlights
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 desktop graphics products
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5500M mobile graphics products
- Borderlands™3 may experience an application crash or hang when running DirectX®12 API.
- Borderlands™3 may experience lighting corruption when running DirectX®12 API.
- Display artifacts may be experienced on some 75hz display configurations on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics system configurations.
- Radeon FreeSync™2 capable displays may fail to enable HDR when HDR is enabled via Windows® OS on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products system configurations.
- Some displays may intermittently flash black when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the system is at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 may experience stutter on some system configurations.
- Open Broadcasting Software™ may experience frame drops or stutter when using AMF encoding on some system configurations.
- HDMI® overscan and underscan options may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary display is set to 60hz.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 installation package contains the following:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.1 Driver Version 22.214.171.124 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.13025.10004)
||Oct 18, 2019 07:03 AM
They're updated on the 17., link still the same though.
By experience, 19.10.2 shouldn't be far off.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com