Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Holy crap!!! (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33711345)

Ev!L-aLphA Sep 17, 2003 12:58 AM

Holy crap!!!

ok heres how it started today at 6 pm im siting to eat dinner and i was thirsty so i found a coke bottle the small one and it wasent in the fridge so i put it in the freezer to get it colder faster :] ok after im done with dinner i forget to get it now its 10:40 and i was thirsty so i went and rememberd it was there so i got it out the freezer thinking its frozen and as i walk up the stairs i open the coke and BOOOM it blows up like a crazy mofo right now im cleaning it of the stairs floor ciling and wall :/ its crazy there was coke drops driping on my head from like 10 feet high :/

thank god my mom wasent home!!

Starla Sep 17, 2003 12:59 AM

Er ya man. It has bubbly in it.. no good frozen!

Sasquach Sep 17, 2003 01:24 AM

carbonated beverage + freezing for long period of time = BAD

once all the beverage spills itself out did u notice that it froze itself?

I did it with a bottle of cream soda once. Put it in freezer, took it out after a few hours (it wasnt ice....) so i opened it up and it started fizzing like crazy then once all the fizz was gone it started to turn into ice.

the_Vandal Sep 17, 2003 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sasquach
I did it with a bottle of cream soda once. Put it in freezer, took it out after a few hours (it wasnt ice....) so i opened it up and it started fizzing like crazy then once all the fizz was gone it started to turn into ice.
Somehow I think this could be put to good use on the battlefield.

Ev!L-aLphA Sep 17, 2003 01:40 AM

hahah
but no i forgot it was there i was goign to take it out like 20 min later and when i took it out 4 hours later it looked frozen tell it blew up:lol:

Fuku2 Sep 17, 2003 01:50 AM

I left a case of beer (bottles) in the freezer too long once...:(
Now I keep it in my room and drink it warm. :drool:

Sasquach Sep 17, 2003 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the_Vandal
Somehow I think this could be put to good use on the battlefield.
one time i threw a unopened pop can in a fire pit at a park.

WE left it there for awhile and then heard a big deep "BOOM" as the can exploded :D
There was some dark black smoke coming out of the pit for awhile :D

the pop can ended up looking like someone opened it with a can opener :)

HiThere Sep 17, 2003 04:29 PM

Re: Holy crap!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Ev!L-aLphA
ok heres how it started today at 6 pm im siting to eat dinner and i was thirsty so i found a coke bottle the small one and it wasent in the fridge so i put it in the freezer to get it colder faster :] ok after im done with dinner i forget to get it now its 10:40 and i was thirsty so i went and rememberd it was there so i got it out the freezer thinking its frozen and as i walk up the stairs i open the coke and BOOOM it blows up like a crazy mofo right now im cleaning it of the stairs floor ciling and wall :/ its crazy there was coke drops driping on my head from like 10 feet high :/

thank god my mom wasent home!!

period (pÓr-d): 1.The full pause at the end of a spoken sentence. 2. A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations.

DarthRageous Sep 17, 2003 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fuku2
Now I keep it in my room and drink it warm. :drool:
Some1 out there like warm beer?
:eek: :eek: :confused: :eek:

RedHerring Sep 17, 2003 04:55 PM

Re: Re: Holy crap!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by hithere
period (pÓr-d): 1.The full pause at the end of a spoken sentence. 2. A punctuation mark ( . ) indicating a full stop, placed at the end of declarative sentences and other statements thought to be complete, and after many abbreviations.
His version of the period is a incorrectly created smiley.

Shark Sep 18, 2003 01:47 PM

even when the coke is hot you will get the same thing..I hurt my finger once it was like a grenade