Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   PC Gaming (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Vengie's Game Screenshot Thread (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33815711)

Crawdaddy79 Apr 28, 2013 07:56 AM

Fireburst

Figured out how to turn off motion blur.

Crawdaddy79 Apr 28, 2013 07:44 PM

Mars: War Logs

Dungeoncrawler Apr 28, 2013 07:53 PM

Nice pics!

ThirdEye Apr 28, 2013 08:01 PM

Craw, are you far enough into the game to give us your take on it?

GravY Apr 28, 2013 09:31 PM

TR

Strange things happening on this island..

even setting steam to not compress screens they still look like **** compared to ingame.. :nuts:

ThirdEye May 4, 2013 11:48 PM

Dark Souls and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

Scart May 5, 2013 02:36 AM

Modded Skyrim.

Crawdaddy79 May 5, 2013 10:17 AM

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Dave May 5, 2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gionight (Post 1337235424)
I don't care what you or other crybabies think, I am posting them for members who can appreciate the beauty of Skyrim , in some shots it's almost at CGI movie quality and there is no game which can compete with it right now, so you have to deal with it :cool:

Actually, no I don't have to deal with it. I've told you in the past that your screenshots of Skyrim are to go in the Skyrim thread. I've also told you that those screenshots need to be under a spoiler tag.

Back to our regular scheduled programming :bleh:

Edit: Gionight, I moved your skyrim screenshots to a seperate thread just for you :)

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34000716

Please post all future skyrim screenshots in that thread.

Lurk May 5, 2013 02:38 PM

I was having a civil conversation with gionight. was it necessary to delete those posts? :(

EDIT: ooops, my bad, didn't notice you moved them to the Skyrim thread! :o
thanks... I guess :rolleyes:

:p

EDIT2: wait, for consistency's sake, could you perhaps move them to gionight's ss thread, please?
I think it makes more sense, as we were discussing his pics after all.
Hope you can do that. :)

KAC May 5, 2013 02:41 PM

Aptly described grenade lol.

Dungeoncrawler May 5, 2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 1337235710)
I've told you in the past that your screenshots of Skyrim are to go in the Skyrim thread. I've also told you that those screenshots need to be under a spoiler tag.

Please post all future skyrim screenshots in that thread.

I'll assume these special instructions only pertain to Skyrim stuff?

Dark_Swordmaster May 5, 2013 08:18 PM

HIS Skyrim stuff. If you're going to post two or three simple shots, here's the place. But if you're planning on dumping three posts worth of GIANT glamour shots, the other thread is probably a safe bet.

gionight May 6, 2013 05:28 AM

Lurk>>>
It's a wrong place to have a civil talk my friend :( 90% of posts in this thread is just a waste of time and bandwidth but when someone make some worthy shots with custom ENB settings, which you could easily mixed up with animated movie, then they immediately show their ugly faces. I think we all know exactly what generates this kind of behaver and thats the main reason I won't share any of my current or future ENB presets.
It's just a pity that this kind of trolling/flooding is very welcomed here and even encouraged.

Dave>>>
I appreciate your effort but I don't need separate topic for my pics only, you can delete it.
Anyway... in case if you didn't know it, my posts attracted hundreds new accounts and thousands visitors to this thread, I even saw this thread linked in several Russian gaming sites in relation to my Skyrim work.
But now I could care less about this thread, forum and some members which act like animals here, they are just too dumb to realize that they are only disgracing themselves.

Deaderinred May 6, 2013 05:45 AM

lol

Napoleonic May 6, 2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaderinred (Post 1337236125)
lol

indeed :lol:

Lurk May 6, 2013 10:00 AM

gionight might be a bit uptight in regard to his pics and a bit rude with his words.
I recon that if he had followed a few basic rules things would have probably turned out better, truth is the amount of poorly covered up envy generated from his screenshots is so damn evident that any attempt to deny it only confirms the exsistence of such sentiment. I've seen this happen in the past with posted ss's on Rage.

I have no intention to defend him, but I see nothing to lol about. His screenshots (or the stuff he posts if you will) show great taste in terms of framing and perspective and makes them truly the best Skyrim shots I've seen on the web, showing the great potential this game has and perhaps even what developers could achieve were they not so pressed by marketing and such.

In case I've missed something in this member's past I perceive the amount of hate generated as being truly excessive.

p.s. mods PLEASE leave this post be, I will not carry this conversation further in this thread, promise! :)

Mangler May 6, 2013 10:28 AM

Dat ego.

Mangler May 6, 2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurk (Post 1337236240)
gionight might be a bit uptight in regard to his pics and a bit rude with his words.
I recon that if he had followed a few basic rules things would have probably turned out better, truth is the amount of poorly covered up envy generated from his screenshots is so damn evident that any attempt to deny it only confirms the exsistence of such sentiment. I've seen this happen in the past with posted ss's on Rage.

I have no intention to defend him, but I see nothing to lol about. His screenshots (or the stuff he posts if you will) show great taste in terms of framing and perspective and makes them truly the best Skyrim shots I've seen on the web, showing the great potential this game has and perhaps even what developers could achieve were they not so pressed by marketing and such.

In case I've missed something in this member's past I perceive the amount of hate generated as being truly excessive.

p.s. mods PLEASE leave this post be, I will not carry this conversation further in this thread, promise! :)

I doubt that people are envious, if I had to guess, it is the fact that the posts ~60 screenshots in a row that annoys people.

Lurk May 6, 2013 11:01 AM

using spoiler tags would have definitely helped. I still hope he posts his screens in the thread Dave created, I personally enjoy looking at them.

H-Alien May 6, 2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangler (Post 1337236272)
I doubt that people are envious, if I had to guess, it is the fact that the posts ~60 screenshots in a row that annoys people.

Jup (at least you described me)...

now for some screenshots...3 of my current time wasters (STALKER:CoP, The Void, Nexus)

Dave May 6, 2013 12:15 PM

Spoiler tags would have solved everything.

logical May 6, 2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gionight (Post 1337236118)
Dave>>>
I appreciate your effort but I don't need separate topic for my pics only, you can delete it.
Anyway... in case if you didn't know it, my posts attracted hundreds new accounts and thousands visitors to this thread, I even saw this thread linked in several Russian gaming sites in relation to my Skyrim work.
But now I could care less about this thread, forum and some members which act like animals here, they are just too dumb to realize that they are only disgracing themselves.

LMAO. GTFO.

Fez to stay on topic:

Omega53 May 6, 2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1337236486)
LMAO. GTFO.

Without me, the internets wouldn't exist *AL GORE MODE*

GanjaStar May 6, 2013 04:17 PM

broken sword 4 8xSGSSAA

GanjaStar May 6, 2013 04:18 PM

bs 4 and dead space 3

GanjaStar May 6, 2013 04:18 PM

ds 3

Dungeoncrawler May 6, 2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurk (Post 1337236294)
using spoiler tags would have definitely helped. I still hope he posts his screens in the thread Dave created, I personally enjoy looking at them.

I have to admit I was scratching my head about the spoiler tag request. Then of course it hit me like a rock. Just a convenient way to bypass loading all those hi-def screens unless you want to :D

GanjaStar May 6, 2013 04:19 PM

ds3

GanjaStar May 6, 2013 04:20 PM

ds3