Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm in love with the AT&T girl. (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34028288)

huskylord Apr 7, 2015 03:25 PM

The AT&T Girl.....
 
Discuss.....










mbeeston Apr 7, 2015 03:28 PM

the grey sweater doesn't suit her

huskylord Apr 7, 2015 03:28 PM








GravY Apr 7, 2015 03:30 PM

Love her.. and the Wendy's chick.


Omega53 Apr 7, 2015 03:30 PM

She has an amazing rack

huskylord Apr 7, 2015 03:31 PM

but would you consider switching?

wabbitslayer Apr 7, 2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbeeston (Post 1337692412)
the grey sweater doesn't suit her

I agree. Picture would be much better if she had removed it.


I'd like to have anal with the Haverty's Furniture girl, especially if she was really not into it. It's not that she's that attractive, I just think she needs it.

.nox Apr 7, 2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskylord (Post 1337692418)
but would you consider switching?

From one hole to the other ? Absolutely.

Saggypoo Apr 7, 2015 04:20 PM


|MaguS| Apr 7, 2015 06:03 PM

Is she on MFC? :bleh:

Hapatingjaky Apr 7, 2015 08:30 PM

Why is she wearing clothes? :confused:

PacAce Apr 7, 2015 08:47 PM

The T-Mobile chick, Carly Foukles, is now on the Fappening.

Mahjik Apr 7, 2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huskylord (Post 1337692410)
Discuss.....

I like'm thick... :up:

Arioch Apr 7, 2015 10:12 PM

She was on an episode or two of Silicon Valley.

Java Cool Dude Apr 7, 2015 11:04 PM

Not sure what to think
of all this, I'll patiently wait
right here for Masregoa.

Zero Apr 8, 2015 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PacAce (Post 1337692531)
The T-Mobile chick, Carly Foukles, is now on the Fappening.[/IMG]

Is the Fappening still fappening? :eek:

Sundance Kid V2 Apr 8, 2015 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 1337692684)
Is the Fappening still fappening? :eek:

:sherlock:

MasterGoa Apr 8, 2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude (Post 1337692575)
Not sure what to think
of all this, I'll patiently wait
right here for Masregoa.

I have no idea who that is :bleh:

JonZ Apr 8, 2015 09:45 AM

it Mastergoa typed with one hand :bleh:

MangaSpawn64 Apr 8, 2015 09:50 AM

:drool: Wood Plow till she walks like a cowboy.

nycdarkness Apr 8, 2015 09:56 AM

:drool: :drool: :drool: Tmobile girl. I remember. HMM also remembers there was that insanely hot girl that worked @ tmobile in flushing....

_TiTaNiuM Apr 8, 2015 09:58 AM

I would.

Nunz Apr 8, 2015 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdarkness (Post 1337692756)
:drool: :drool: :drool: Tmobile girl. I remember. HMM also remembers there was that insanely hot girl that worked @ tmobile in flushing....

Off to flushing I go today ...

Razeus Apr 8, 2015 10:42 AM


JonZ Apr 8, 2015 11:59 AM

that's one big rutabaga

nycdarkness Apr 8, 2015 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nunz (Post 1337692767)
Off to flushing I go today ...

Was like 2 years ago, who knows if she still works there.

_TiTaNiuM Apr 8, 2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdarkness (Post 1337692835)
Was like 2 years ago, who knows if she still works there.

was probably her last day, turnover in cell phone stores is like 8 days tops.

Kinda like telemarketers. :lol:
****ing scum of the earth.
(and that's coming from a car salesman!)

nycdarkness Apr 8, 2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM (Post 1337692840)
was probably her last day, turnover in cell phone stores is like 8 days tops.

Kinda like telemarketers. :lol:
****ing scum of the earth.
(and that's coming from a car salesman!)

lol She seemed to be fine with her job from what she told me, but yea that wouldn't surprise me either. Cellphone store rep isn't exactly a career choice.

Dodongo77 Apr 8, 2015 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggypoo (Post 1337692449)

Ok, that was pretty goddamn funny!

Nunz Apr 8, 2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdarkness (Post 1337692920)
lol She seemed to be fine with her job from what she told me, but yea that wouldn't surprise me either. Cellphone store rep isn't exactly a career choice.

Name? You ****ing noob you're supposed to write this **** down.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com