Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   PC Gaming (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   KAC Summer Supplies Giveaway is now LIVE (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33992022)

KAC Jul 9, 2012 03:37 AM

KAC Summer Supplies Giveaway is now LIVE
 
THE SURPRISE
So gays, got some summer surprises lined up for you. Giveaways are going to run for a week. That means at least 1 game per day but maybe more as well. The surprise this time around is that you no longer know what you will win. Since I am an evil twisted mind, I will continue to shift surprises on each day depending on my mood without warning. Surprises would be posted at 12 PM GMT+4.

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND WHAT YOU WILL GET
What this means for you is simple. Subscribe to this thread and post away. Higher posts = higher supplies. No higher than 5 posts per day though because Dave gonna poump the shet out of me. A winner would be able to win at least 1 game per day. There could be multiple winners in a day and one of these days could potentially have bumper prizes. Continue to tell me games you would like to own and I may make exceptions as well.

WHAT COULD A BUMPER SUPPLY LOOK LIKE
Some grand prizes could include games like:
Max Payne 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Modern Warfare 3 (RU, requires VPN activation)
Kingdoms of Amalur
$30 of your choice of game (can also paypal money if you would like to purchase something that is frickin' $60 or some such).

WHAT CAN A WINNER DO
The winner has option to exercise his/her right to win (that is get the game) or handover the prize to the next guy they would like to give away the game to. Transferring rights to another winner implies that other person loses chance to win and the winner has another go in the next rounds. Once a winner wins and claims the game s/he is not eligible for rest of the daily prizes but is still eligible for the bumper prize that can happen on any day. All posts in this thread qualify for Bumper Supply.

DO YOU WANT TO CONTRIBUTE
Finally, if you would like to contribute to giving away free games to the gays on here, please either PM me and/or post in this thread. Happy to take offers and run it as part of the overall package. :up:

RULES
Same rules apply. 500 posts or higher OR membership at least 2010 or less in terms of years.

Let the supplies begin.



CURRENT SUPPLIES
Supplies list thus far; purchased or in pipeline and ready to go... (S) = Steam and (O) = Origin

Darkness 2 (S)
NFS Hot Pursuit (O)
Space Marine (S)
Red Faction Armageddon + DLC (S)
Darksiders (S)
Metro 2033 (S)
Civilization 5 (S)
Mass Effect 3 (O)
Diablo 3 Guest Pass X 21
Duke Nukem Forever (S)
L.A. Noire (S)
Payday The Heist (S)
Max Payne 3

Skyrim (S)

BONUS SUPPLIES

SMITE X 2
Dirt Showdown
Deus Ex HR
Hitman Blood money
Nexuiz X 21

THEM DAILY WINNERS
10th July - Treeckcold57 - Darkness 2
11th July - Eisberg - Payday: The Heist
11th July - Ray16 - Diablo 3 Guest Pass
12th July - bman212121 - Duke Nukem Forever
13th July - Napoleonic - Space Marine
13th July - Danny Nissan - Hitman Blood Money and Nexuiz


THEM BUMPER SUPPLY WINNER(S)
12th July - Spyder - Dirt Showdown and L.A. Noire
13th July - wonder squirrel - Max Payne 3

Dave Jul 9, 2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KickAssCop (Post 1336972729)

What this means for you is simple. Subscribe to this thread and post away. Higher posts = higher supplies. No higher than 5 posts per day though because Dave gonna poump the shet out of me. A winner would be able to win at least 1 game per day. There could be multiple winners in a day and one of these days could potentially have bumper prizes. Continue to tell me games you would like to own and I may make exceptions as well.

If you want to allow more than 5 posts a day I don't care.

So the basic idea is spam the thread with games we want?

JohnEJohn Jul 9, 2012 03:48 AM

Cool KAC, I'm in... it would have to be just before I go on holiday for a week... I have my smart phone though so all is well.

Also I still wouldn't mind seeing Civ V or anno 2070

Napoleonic Jul 9, 2012 03:59 AM

another vote for civ 5 goty and if possible include the g&k expansion... nevertheless I'm confused as what should we actually do here :lol: as Dave said above, just spam the thread? :confused:

RAY16 Jul 9, 2012 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 1336972734)
If you want to allow more than 5 posts a day I don't care.

So the basic idea is spam the thread with games we want?

According to the first post...

Quote:

Originally Posted by KickAssCop (Post 1336972729)
The surprise this time around is that you no longer know what you will win.

If you get drawn, you get whatever he feels like giving you, I guess.

abdecken5 Jul 9, 2012 04:41 AM

This is awesome! Good luck everyone.

Also may I suggest Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (which is the only game I want so badly at the moment I may have to consider saving money by giving up food)

logical Jul 9, 2012 04:48 AM

Free stuff, yes. I need to do a giveaway again too.

KAC Jul 9, 2012 04:49 AM

Yip. Spam that bitch... :)

Sundance Kid V2 Jul 9, 2012 05:01 AM

KAC for president :bleh: :p

Max Payne 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Modern Warfare 3
Kingdoms of Amalur

Gandalfthewhite Jul 9, 2012 05:11 AM

why hi there KAC you sexy beast.

Sundance Kid V2 Jul 9, 2012 05:17 AM

I'll take any of the
Max Payne 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Mass Effect 3
Modern Warfare 3 (RU, requires VPN activation)
Kingdoms of Amalur

games

:bleh:

Sundance Kid V2 Jul 9, 2012 05:20 AM


GanjaStar Jul 9, 2012 05:46 AM

Free GAYmes?

Buy me diablo 3 now! :bleh:

GanjaStar Jul 9, 2012 05:47 AM

And make sure Sundance Kid never wins.

He keeps sending me PM's how much he hates you and wants your maid to rob you and steal your children. :bleh:

THX FOR SKYRIM!

KAC Jul 9, 2012 05:53 AM

Hmm Diablo 3. Interesting... :hmm:
Civ 5 added to the mix.

Warpedkevin Jul 9, 2012 06:06 AM

I vote for any game. Once again, not for me, but my friend who doesn't have much! :)

GanjaStar Jul 9, 2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warpedkevin (Post 1336972789)
. Once again, not for me, but my friend who doesn't have much! :)

i'm doing it for the kids who can't read good! :bleh:

Cartigan Jul 9, 2012 06:21 AM

I shall beat the odds with a single post.

Darkz0r Jul 9, 2012 06:21 AM

CIV V is a great idea!

Btw, I have 2 Path of Exile beta keys if you want to throw in as a bonus supply! Just let me know and I'll save them for this.

Sundance Kid V2 Jul 9, 2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GanjaStar (Post 1336972785)
And make sure Sundance Kid never wins.

He keeps sending me PM's how much he hates you and wants your maid to rob you and steal your children. :bleh:

THX FOR SKYRIM!

:lol:

I just replied to your pms that you wanted to have your way with KAC :bleh:

Ego Jul 9, 2012 06:39 AM

Max Payne 3 or Civ5 GOTY sound great, so I'd like to sign up for those.

In return I will use my Diablo 3 Witch Doctor to hex the pakistani IRS so KAC won't pay any taxes this year :)

KAC Jul 9, 2012 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ego (Post 1336972809)
Max Payne 3 or Civ5 GOTY sound great, so I'd like to sign up for those.

In return I will use my Diablo 3 Witch Doctor to hex the pakistani IRS so KAC won't pay any taxes this year :)

I already don't pay any taxes ever :drool:

EDIT: Minor rules adjustments.

Ego Jul 9, 2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KickAssCop (Post 1336972810)
I already don't pay any taxes ever :drool:

You see ? It already works !

:p

Zero Jul 9, 2012 06:49 AM

Will wax gorillas for free games :drool:

Warpedkevin Jul 9, 2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GanjaStar (Post 1336972791)
i'm doing it for the kids who can't read good! :bleh:

That troll face in your avatar. Quite fitting! ;)

KAC Jul 9, 2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkz0r (Post 1336972797)
CIV V is a great idea!

Btw, I have 2 Path of Exile beta keys if you want to throw in as a bonus supply! Just let me know and I'll save them for this.

Sure let's add those in.

sittal Jul 9, 2012 07:43 AM

I want BF3 so bad.

sittal Jul 9, 2012 07:44 AM

But I'll take Payday or Red Faction

Sundance Kid V2 Jul 9, 2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GanjaStar (Post 1336972791)
i'm doing the kids

fixed

He is pedobear :runaway:, so I'll take his winnings :bleh:

GanjaStar Jul 9, 2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 (Post 1336972844)
fixed

He is pedobear :runaway:, so I'll take his winnings :bleh:

fail fix was caught before edit :lol:



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com