Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Facebook outage for Android users (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34047797)

Munkus Jul 12, 2018 11:05 AM

Facebook outage for Android users
 
The world came crashing down for Android users of the Facebook app.
http://www.newsweek.com/facebook-dow...iphone-1020315

It's amazing how much people are freaking out about this. The withdrawal is real.

Get off your phones, people. Look around and interact with people in the real world.

Crazy, I know.

Lazy8s Jul 12, 2018 11:25 AM

I'm surprised my daughters haven't texted me about the end of the world yet lol.

Nascar24 Jul 12, 2018 11:25 AM

No way! Preposterous!

0091/2 Jul 12, 2018 11:32 AM

What's facebook?

Munkus Jul 12, 2018 02:07 PM

It's back. Global catastrophe averted. You may resume your regular anti-social behavior.

Flyordie Jul 12, 2018 06:06 PM

BookFace went down?

Never noticed.

(no, really, I never noticed..)

Munkus Jul 12, 2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy8s (Post 1338079874)
I'm surprised my daughters haven't texted me about the end of the world yet lol.

Do they use iPhones or Android phones? Apparently iPhones users were safe from this apocalyptic event.

Lazy8s Jul 12, 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munkus (Post 1338079937)
Do they use iPhones or Android phones? Apparently iPhones users were safe from this apocalyptic event.

1 uses applecastrophy and the other 2 android. FB is one of the things I have a lot of fun at their expense with :p which is probably why they didn't contact me. Mean Daddy :D

Greasy Jul 12, 2018 07:52 PM

My 11 year old keeps asking me if she can use facebook. Nope, not happening...

Munkus Jul 12, 2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greasy (Post 1338079943)
My 11 year old keeps asking me if she can use facebook. Nope, not happening...

Good Dad.

Munkus Jul 12, 2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazy8s (Post 1338079939)
1 uses applecastrophy and the other 2 android. FB is one of the things I have a lot of fun at their expense with :p which is probably why they didn't contact me. Mean Daddy :D

:lol:

ASCI Blue Jul 12, 2018 10:45 PM

Good.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com