Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Motoring (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Official: "Favorite Racing Videos" Thread (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33919539)

Jokerzwild Sep 26, 2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverclockN' (Post 1335630141)

Smart Car with Hayabusa Engine

No car nut could tell me with a straight face that doesn't look fun! :lol:

:eek: Holy crap! Man I swear some people's creativity amazes me :lol:.

Shadowless Sep 26, 2008 06:52 PM






GRimm862 Sep 26, 2008 07:29 PM

Some of the greatest racing I have ever witnessed.





Sleeper as a mo****a












The 14 inch basket weaves don't do the car justice.

Shadowless Sep 26, 2008 07:49 PM

^^^still hate how fugly the e3x are

kinda ironic how when nimmers startin looking good they started making them like crap

GRimm862 Sep 26, 2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowless (Post 1335631187)
^^^still hate how fugly the e3x are

kinda ironic how when nimmers startin looking good they started making them like crap

haha thats just the ****ty american version I'll post up some good lookin ones.













If you think those are ugly your just one of those guys who just don't like older cars.

Clockwork Sep 26, 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335631199)
If you think those are ugly your just one of those guys who just don't like older cars.



I like older cars...just not ones that are ugly as sin (like the ones you posted)...

;)

Cowzrul Sep 26, 2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockwork (Post 1335631203)
I like older cars...just not ones that are ugly as sin (like the ones you posted)...

;)

QFT... I love older cars, but I've not seen many that look much fuglier than those. :nuts:

GRimm862 Sep 26, 2008 08:41 PM

No offense takin not everyone likes the same ****?

Not your fault you have bad taste.

And coming from a hick hillbilly I could careless.

GRimm862 Sep 26, 2008 08:46 PM



Straight up if you think those are ugly you have NO TASTE. And are just being a dick.

Cowzrul Sep 26, 2008 09:23 PM



Dude, those are ugly. It looks like an old ****ing camry. :nuts:

Shadowless Sep 26, 2008 10:01 PM

I love old cars.... 65 GT500, 69 Camaro, 69 Charger, 69 Challenger, 75 vette, 87 grand national, 89 'stang, etc..

GRimm862 Sep 26, 2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowzrul (Post 1335631272)


Dude, those are ugly. It looks like an old ****ing camry. :nuts:

HOLY COW dude, THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!! Good eye hick boy.

Shadowless Sep 26, 2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335631315)
HOLY COW dude, THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE!!! Good eye hick boy.

With an attitude like that you wonder why everyone can't stand BMW fanboys....

That entire post and your repetative name calling do nothing but show how childish you are. No one here has said anything bad about you liking the e3x's, we've simply stated our opinions. You can't handle that you can't pass your opinion off as fact and get bent out of shape about it.

Either grow up and contribute, or stay a child and dont continue posting in this thread...

BACK ON TOPIC....

This thread really makes me wish I had an 03 Cobra lol

GRimm862 Sep 27, 2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowless (Post 1335631424)
With an attitude like that you wonder why everyone can't stand BMW fanboys....

That entire post and your repetative name calling do nothing but show how childish you are. No one here has said anything bad about you liking the e3x's, we've simply stated our opinions. You can't handle that you can't pass your opinion off as fact and get bent out of shape about it.

Either grow up and contribute, or stay a child and dont continue posting in this thread...

BACK ON TOPIC....

This thread really makes me wish I had an 03 Cobra lol



It's just annoying knowing that half the hate is just cause I am the only one here that likes em.

OverclockN' Sep 27, 2008 03:26 AM

Guys....

VIDEOS :mad:

SixtySeven Sep 27, 2008 04:30 PM

For all those Honda bashers out there. A 3rd gen prelude ruining a supercharged mustang:




DeathKnight Sep 28, 2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixtySeven (Post 1335632138)
For all those Honda bashers out there. A 3rd gen prelude ruining a supercharged mustang

*yawn*

You can do anything with enough money. It's not going to silence Honda bashers just because some guy poured a ton of money into his Prelude to make it fast.

OverclockN' Sep 28, 2008 03:11 AM

I have a buddy with a Jetta VR6 pushing 500whp. Nobody bashes him. :nope:


Awesome guy though. He's always making jokes about his "piece of crap Jetta". It's a nice car of course, but it's an insane sleeper if you see it coming up on you and you don't know to look at the intercooler piping coming out from the bumper. :lol:

GRimm862 Sep 28, 2008 03:24 AM

Yeah those vrT's are nastyyy. All my buddies wish they could turbo theres but they have a house to pay for.

One day I will turbo one of these bimmers.

This car is running pig rich but it's still nasty.



By the way the speedo tops out at 160. That thing gets there REAL fast.

GRimm862 Sep 28, 2008 09:21 AM

How anyone could ever dog the e30 M3 is beyond me. It's not just a BMW its a work of art. An amazing piece of engineering. Car was strictly built to race.

The man driving the red castrol e30, was quicker than anyone at that time.

It may not be the best looking car ever, ( to me it is ) It may not be the fastest the best handling to todays standards, but god damn if you can't admire what they did back in 87 than shame on you.



Ah here you go. Dominating the **** out of the competition.


Shadowless Sep 28, 2008 11:53 AM

^^^^ i will never deny any m-series of their performance...

GRimm862 Sep 28, 2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowless (Post 1335632762)
^^^^ i will never deny any m-series of their performance...

Eh, I deny all but the e30. Why simply because it was a race car. All the others are just after thoughts of the 3 series. Really pathetic if you ask me.

Shadowless Sep 28, 2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335633062)
Eh, I deny all but the e30. Why simply because it was a race car. All the others are just after thoughts of the 3 series. Really pathetic if you ask me.

e46 m3 leaves a lot to be desired

GRimm862 Sep 29, 2008 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowless (Post 1335633377)
e46 m3 leaves a lot to be desired

It's deff a nice car though, my buddies mom has one. I've ridden in it a couple times. Handles great.

But like most companies, they just don't make em like they use to.

Shadowless Sep 29, 2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335633398)
It's deff a nice car though, my buddies mom has one. I've ridden in it a couple times. Handles great.

But like most companies, they just don't make em like they use to.

as far as handling, amenities, and overall styling goes, the e46 m3 imo is one of the best looking cars on the road (HATE the e92 m3). But as far as performance and reliability (compared to e30/e36 and other modern cars in its class), it just isn't there.... If given one for free i'd deff rock it tho :D

GRimm862 Sep 29, 2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowless (Post 1335633957)
as far as handling, amenities, and overall styling goes, the e46 m3 imo is one of the best looking cars on the road (HATE the e92 m3). But as far as performance and reliability (compared to e30/e36 and other modern cars in its class), it just isn't there.... If given one for free i'd deff rock it tho :D

lol deff. Id fix that rear subframe asap. (elysian)

Chris bangle really ****ed bmw.

Shadowless Sep 29, 2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335633979)
lol deff. Id fix that rear subframe asap. (elysian)

Chris bangle really ****ed bmw.

yeah, i concur

Cowzrul Sep 29, 2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRimm862 (Post 1335632671)
How anyone could ever dog the e30 M3 is beyond me. It's not just a BMW its a work of art. An amazing piece of engineering. Car was strictly built to race.

The man driving the red castrol e30, was quicker than anyone at that time.

It may not be the best looking car ever, ( to me it is ) It may not be the fastest the best handling to todays standards, but god damn if you can't admire what they did back in 87 than shame on you.

I never knocked it for it's performance, but I've never been big on BMW styling (or lack thereof). When I see a BMW, unless I look pretty close, I can't even tell it is a BMW unless it's one of the more exotic models, because the 3 series has always looked pretty much like every other generic sedan out there from all of the other manufacturers. It doesn't have any really defining aesthetics to it. But, for example, if I see a Vette, I know it's a Vette... from a mile away. Because nothing else looks similar to a Vette. Whereas, like I posted eariler, if I were to see both from a distance, I couldn't tell the BMW from the Camry. (Of course, you probably could, but I don't think anyone who isn't a big BMW fan could, to be honest.)

GRimm862 Sep 29, 2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowzrul (Post 1335634206)
I never knocked it for it's performance, but I've never been big on BMW styling (or lack thereof). When I see a BMW, unless I look pretty close, I can't even tell it is a BMW unless it's one of the more exotic models, because the 3 series has always looked pretty much like every other generic sedan out there from all of the other manufacturers. It doesn't have any really defining aesthetics to it. But, for example, if I see a Vette, I know it's a Vette... from a mile away. Because nothing else looks similar to a Vette. Whereas, like I posted eariler, if I were to see both from a distance, I couldn't tell the BMW from the Camry. (Of course, you probably could, but I don't think anyone who isn't a big BMW fan could, to be honest.)

Touche.

Well, I agree that the newer 3 series is deff a downgrade. You cna thank chris bangle for that. The new one looks like every other sedan out there.

I don't know of any mid 90's mid size cars that look similar to the e36. I am deff not a big fan of the e46 either.

But if you can't tell the difference between a 1989 e30 M3 and a toyota camary than you probably should have your vision checked.



However. I see your point. But you have to understand a vette is a sports car more less. its a 2 door. It has distinct lines.

The 3 series is a luxury saloon style car. Not flashy or any of that mess. It's been the staple of bmw since the begining of time. And for whatever reasons you may not like them, please don't make one of the reasons due to the fact that it is made by bmw.

Supra_Freak Oct 1, 2008 04:57 PM





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com