PDA

View Full Version : Darn it vicodin has no effect one me.

tempnexus
Dec 9, 2004, 12:25 AM
Ok all of you guys who said that vicodin would be great after my wisdom tooth removal but it has no effect on me. It kills the pain allright but I feel the same, I don't feel lightheaded, nor happy, nor dizzy nor drugged.

Darn it....I guess I should chase it down with some booze...except that vicodin is a mixture with acetomenophen and that can cause liver failure.

ASpicer3
Dec 9, 2004, 12:30 AM
Lol - it never did much for me mentally. Kills pain though.

Try a few of the pills plus couple shots of wiskey. Your liver can handle it. BE A MAN.

Drunken Janitor
Dec 9, 2004, 12:33 AM
i say take two tylenol 3.

no booze, liver failure can result.

micron
Dec 9, 2004, 12:43 AM
Take 6 vicodin and STFU!

.....and save some for me:bleh:

gtrz
Dec 9, 2004, 01:42 AM
I love Vicodin, if I had a constant supply of it I'd take it everyday.. :D

Justin Credible
Dec 9, 2004, 01:44 AM
edit: you've seen enough

Justin Credible
Dec 9, 2004, 01:46 AM
the two tiny ones are k2 klonopin, and the others are Vicodin HP :drool:

well theres a couple lorcet plus in there :|

the reason you don't feel a buzz is because your in actual pain... wait until your not hurting take 2 or three and you will see.

zona nukka
Dec 9, 2004, 01:58 AM
Crush 'em :)

Vengeance
Dec 9, 2004, 03:18 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~nechy09/narcotics.jpg

heres my stash as of right now.... trying to get more from a certified street pharmacist.

OMG!!!! :drool:

dallasstar
Dec 9, 2004, 03:36 AM
Vicodin never did anything for me either... and in fact, the pain killing was only mildly effective. I found that the medication that we're supposed to take 1 hour before the actual wisdom tooth removal (the one that supposedly knocks you out) had a much more euphoric effect (and even this medication was not fully effective on me considering I was awake during the whole friggin surgery!). The dentist tried to trick me by telling me I was doing certain things during the surgery (so that he could make fun of the situation etc), but I caught him off-guard when I accurately described what all happened during the surgery.

Vengeance
Dec 9, 2004, 03:54 AM
I take 2 vicodin and give it about 15 mins and then all is right with the world! :drool:

Doozer
Dec 9, 2004, 04:45 AM
Upgrade to valium or something stronger :up::drool:

j0j081
Dec 9, 2004, 04:47 AM
I took vicodin once and it calmed me down but not much else.

wonder squirrel
Dec 9, 2004, 05:24 AM
I had some soma's before, not sure what the full name is, but 3 of those and I couldn't walk stright

heres to walking crooked :D

Cyko
Dec 9, 2004, 05:41 AM
Damn this thread! Makes me remember friday night closing time at the surf shop I managed (BAAAD idea). My buddy andrew would bring the V and I would bring the booze. We'd open the shop the next morning and things would be totally re-arranged (laughed our asses off everytime we saw it too). Had one hell of a night too, could use 2 or 3 right now :evil:

Crawdaddy79
Dec 9, 2004, 06:16 AM
It didn't do anything for me (either).... I didn't have any pain after getting my teeth pulled, so it didn't even relieve pain.

Percoset.. however... was pretty good. To me, it was the equivelant of drinking two beers in one minute but without the 'getting tired' effect.

Smart1
Dec 9, 2004, 06:19 AM
wtf I make a thrread about weed and it gets ERASED not even locked. and someone else makes a thread about POPING PILLS (even worse) and the ****ing mods start pitchin a tent.

:rolleyes:

GravY
Dec 9, 2004, 08:33 AM
I take vics and they do a good job of removing the pain of my ruptured disc and other back problems.. I am in much better mood when I take them but I don't think its due to the drugs but due to im not in ****ing as much pain all day..

while golfing a few years back I did take 4 over a 5hr span while drinking beer.. now that will **** you up..

gtrz
Dec 9, 2004, 10:22 AM
I could start a smart pill topic but it wouldn't have much interest probably,
kind of a small niche.

MikeEx
Dec 9, 2004, 10:25 AM
screw vicodin, its all about norco

switchAMG
Dec 9, 2004, 10:30 AM
Meh, I had Morphine and Percosets -- much happier healing for me.

Fat_Daddy_Cool
Dec 9, 2004, 10:49 AM
Ok all of you guys who said that vicodin would be great after my wisdom tooth removal but it has no effect on me. It kills the pain allright but I feel the same, I don't feel lightheaded, nor happy, nor dizzy nor drugged.

Darn it....I guess I should chase it down with some booze...except that vicodin is a mixture with acetomenophen and that can cause liver failure.

Welcome to the unique few of us that are immune to painkillers. I discovered this when they cut my belly open to repair my hernia. I was in all kinds of pain, I was rushed to the hospital three days after my surgery because of bleeding and pain. They shot me full of morphine. The doctor was confident that I was going to be knocked out when he came back into the room from the morphine. Well nothing, they pumped me full and nothing. The doctor then said that I must be one of those type of people that are immune to opiates. So I am screwed when it comes to pain except for tylenol and ASA but they do next to nothing.......

WhAt3v3r
Dec 9, 2004, 12:06 PM
Meh, I had Morphine and Percosets -- much happier healing for me.

Percosets and Darvocets. I made the mistake of popping 2 Pers and 1 Darvs then 1 hour later to the bar. I think I had one drink and it was water after that. Was seeing double, could not stand up, what a fun time. The only bad thing was I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Just wanted to sit. Percosets are way better than Vics.

Justin Credible
Dec 9, 2004, 06:40 PM
edit: you don't need to see anymore you already know too much :hmm:

Drunken Janitor
Dec 9, 2004, 07:00 PM
HOLY SHI
party at my house tonight

you're going to give yourself kidney or liver failure.. or something failure.

tempnexus
Dec 9, 2004, 07:50 PM
Erectile failure?

UDHA
Dec 9, 2004, 08:56 PM
Erectile failure?
wuss.